We respect our guests for keeping kosher.
Here are the details of the kashrut and religious services available to you:
We provide heating plates with kosher beech
• We provide water heater with kosher certification
• The door of the house has a mezuzah
• Most dinnerware is made of glass
• In the daily active synagogue moshav (https://www.barfam.com/information-for-guests/in-our-area/synagogue-2/) Every day, morning prayers are held for all the prayers of the congregation who are very friendly to the guests.
• Usually in advance we confirm late check-in on Saturdays in advance with us.• There is a quorum of worshipers in the moshav.
• Rabbi Yisrael Golombek is present in the moshav. http://www.yadmeir.co.il/?CategoryID=353&ArticleID=1047
• In the immediate vicinity there are kosher food kitchens.